latest tips and tricks

hi... dear friends..........first thanking u very much for being here to visit my blog,get latest tips and tricks,the site would be updated daily

Sunday 4 September 2011

11.How to recover deleted files from any storage device

I know most of you guys get disappointed after having deleted an important file,music or document from your computer or any storage device because you know you can never recover it.But it can be recovered .What you delete deos not actually disappear its just that a new layer is created over the file making it not visible any longer.well there are many available tools to recover deleted information but the best I have so far and is easy to find for free is Recuva recovery tool.I have tried it and it works.I succeeded in recovering 49 videos out of 51 deleted on a friends hard disk drive and he was very amazed .You can dowload it at Download Recuva from FileHippo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment